Guest Inkplicity

League NA Departures

41 posts in this topic

Hello my friends,

The last six months has been amazing. I have made so much friends in my time at ZealotGaming. I thank all of you for letting me be your D.O. and I will miss you all.

Please delete my account goodbye .

leaving.

well i am stepping down. and leaving the clan. thank you all for the time and expeirence. i had a ton of fun in zG hopefully i will see you guys online. please feel free to send me game invites! sorry for the inconvenience of my departure.

Heavy hearted

I am leaving zG due to the people that i play with most are leaving as well. Its been an amazing 8 months, I wish you all well.

Heading out

Thanks for all the great games guys and gals! Hopefully we'll have many more to come, but I won't be with zG anymore. I hope this wont affect any of our friendships.

leaving

Thanks for all the great games guys and gals! I am going to depart from zG, I hope this doesnt effect any of our friendships or future games. I hope you all well add me so we can have many more hours of killing casuals.

If you feel like playing with me

League: DustySniper

Steam: DustySoldier

Xbox: DustyCharacter

Peace Nerds,

Dusty

Departures

I know I am new to ZG, have had many many fun nights in games with you all. Thanks for all the great games guys and gals! I am going to depart from zG. I hope you all well add me so we can have many more hours of killing casuals.

Thank you for letting me be a part of a fun community.

Time to part

I know I'm still considered new but I definitely had fun being in zG. I learned a lot and met some cool people and thank you for that, but it's time for me to part. Thanks for everything!

Bye

I have had a great time in the months I have been in the clan, I hope the best for zG and all the people in it.

Cya Everybody,

Blackout

My leaving

Had fun while it lasted but i ave to say goodbye.

if you want to add me my league SN is PanicInDaRift.

well i hope everyone haves i good day.

resigning

I apologize, the time has been great and thank you for the wonderful game night but it is my time to go.

thanks for everything.

best of luck

Stepping Down from DO

Well school work is starting to kill me, so imma take a step down from DO, ill still be around and playing so still invite me!

This seems like the Hip thing now i guess

This has been a long time coming for me, Ive personally been meaning to quit since I stepped down as DL, I stayed mainly because I still had a few people i talked to. Recently they left for their own reasons, others were gone a long time before this recent departure fest. So I guess this is final post, and Good bye from me to all of you, Have fun guys.

Bye bye

Everyone's gone!!!!!!!!

i had gud time but its time for this bird to take flight

rip

With a heavy heart i must say my goodbyes. Its been fun everyone.

Time to Go

A community is people more than anything else, and most of the people I play with regularly have moved on. I don't have the motivation or energy to try and rebuild again, so I will follow the crowd. [MENTION=1]DrMath[/MENTION], if you want to talk or ask me why or tell me I suck, hit me up on Skype. Not really an easy decision given the three years here, but it is what it is. The clan was good and I hope to see you rebuild it, but right now it's not the right place for me. Anyone who wants to can add me in League or Skype (Deatvert for both) and I'll answer any questions you have about, well, me. I doubt anyone cares though :P.

Departing

It's been a great time and I've enjoyed playing with the community here, I want to thank the host of this clan for accepting me, but it's time for me to leave.

Thank you,

Butterflysave