maz00

Meeting
Townhall Saturday Nov. 28th

16 posts in this topic

Hello, folks. It's time again for another Townhall, where we all meet up on voice chat and discuss things going on in the clan. Seeing as there's a sh**ton of new stuff, we have many topics to cover that are relevant to everyone. Click here for a preview of the meat of the meeting. We'll also be sending out lots of invites to our Discord server to help us test it out where many of us are hanging out already. Click here to check out Discord ahead of time.

Since the TS3 server has been closed, we will be hosting this on Discord.

Meeting starts at 4 PM EST (GMT -5)

Click to figure out what time that is for you. All staff is expected to be there, so please let an admin know if you will not be able to attend.

See y'all there!

Why not just do it on my birthday again I swear I'll remember this time..at least to attend this time

I'm saying that I'll be there but I'm self aware enough to know I might forget all about it.

mmmm so basicaly its 12 am my time .. am +3 gmt.. and ama be late 1 hour .... I have work at that time.. unless I can manage to leave early... which might happen so am 70 % in

Sadly can't make it, but I hope everyone that is available can attend as it will be really useful and also that a good recording is made :)

Sorry, cant make it, going to be out of town with my family

Edit:

Made it back in time ha

Sorry, cant make it, going to be out of town with my family

Lies

So how are we doing townhall now?.....edit just read it again..

this is in one hour folks! jump on discord :D

sorry for the double post, but to those who are available to listen to us we are holding this meeting for YOU not just staff members!! we want everyone interested in all the changes and those who are curious to know why zG seems so "dead" and strange to come NOW to Discord!

this isn't an ordinary townhall like you're used to so please join us!