shiekk

Well then

17 posts in this topic

Everything died, no ones on anymore, no gamenights, this is truely the darkest timeline. forums look nicer though.

Things are getting sorted out. We just went through some changes a few days ago. There's a townhall on Novermber 28th, where everything will be explained and where you guys can ask questions. Give it time, if you're willing that is. If not, good luck in your future community.

Yeah man we've got [uSER=8630]@FuntimeBritt[/uSER] on the case for recruitment and are going to transition to discord from ts3

Just needed a bit to sort things out and get the ball rolling again ^^

2 people like this

We shall overcome! might not be the best quote i have for this but its all i got

Gonna be awesome to rebuild NA :D

"Awesome" yes, thats the word i would use...

Yee shiekk :) we'd like to have you around! It will be even better than before!

You're back? o.O

1 person likes this

Its a new era for zG. Hell, I might start playing league again after I'm done with Fallout...and SW...and...maybe...yea....

1 person likes this

Its a new era for zG. Hell, I might start playing league again after I'm done with Fallout...and SW...and...maybe...yea....

Math..it's a new Era for League too...You're gonna be like what the fuck is this shit...especially if you prefer'd the way League was around say...Season 3? This is by far the worst pre-season since Season 2.

Math..it's a new Era for League too...You're gonna be like what the fuck is this shit...especially if you prefer'd the way League was around say...Season 3? This is by far the worst pre-season since Season 2.

You hate it that much? i kind of like it ^^

You hate it that much? i kind of like it ^^

That LSD must be working cause I swear to god, a Caitlin was shooting elephants at her targets.

ILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT POOPLORD.

idk why im here. but im still bored. soo hallo. :3