jonathanlh

MOBA
Smite clan?

15 posts in this topic

Is there a smite clan that I can join if so then my ign for smite is Jonathans

It does yea ^^ It is pretty fun though unbalanced and weird because alpha

I play smite too. we used to have a smite team here but it disbanded. I was inlove with my smite team. :P but if I can get the game updated and running on my PC I will play with yall. my IGN is Wicked8Ball. :D

I play smite too. we used to have a smite team here but it disbanded. I was inlove with my smite team. :P but if I can get the game updated and running on my PC I will play with yall. my IGN is Wicked8Ball. :D

k added you, you're lvl 6?

yeh. very low level but i can play alright. :P i needa warm up i havent played since my team was in zG

i may try to sign up for paragon. I got into gigantic and paladins though.

i may try to sign up for paragon. I got into gigantic and paladins though.

[uSER=7393]@DinaMit[/uSER] Wants me to test Gigantic for him but i havent yet and now i fear for my life. Is it good? ^^

well only played the tut so far. its seems good. better than paladins in my opinion soo far. although i like the card idea in paladin where you build a deck.

well only played the tut so far. its seems good. better than paladins in my opinion soo far. although i like the card idea in paladin where you build a deck.

Same as paragon then ^^ seriously why do they always have to go with a card system :( Even fucking Star Wars Battlefront has it. Just name it items or gadgets or whatever... Its always cards

yeah your right.

Ok so i have played 3 matches and i still dont understand alot. i think the gameplay is fluid and fast. but there are some issues with it. The gameplay sometimes gets confusing depending on what character you play. if you are in the front of the fight you dont know what happening and from where. Maybe mobas need to stay in 3rd person mode. but as soon i have a character that plays from away from the action then its much easier to play and more importantly to react to whats happening on the battlefield. maybe thats why overwatch maps are so small kinda close quarters. they just expanded on what teamfortress did. But whats weird is even though paladins has big maps i dont feel like i am lost.

1 person likes this

Hello,

Returning member here :)

I recall the old smite team from here from early beta.

Me and a few friends are looking for 2 possibly 3 new members to get a static team To compete on a competitive level.

A little info about us, we're all Old players and despite having success in season 2 we decided to hold off going further.

Now that season 3 is here we feel it's time since its hit we regularly Play against torpedo gaming and other EU pros although we don't quite have the same team structure right now we can give them a pretty close game with what we have right now. The additional Members and once we get used to playing together we feel we could do so much better again.

So yeah in anyone is interested in learning the game and perhaps moving into the higher levels message me here or on the following.

Smite: shadykevs

Curse: dashady1992

I would love to but my computer isn't good enough for competitive play. but I am good enough for casual play if you want to play add Wicked8Ball and I will accept when I download it again