Cassandra

MOBA
Paragon

8 posts in this topic

Paragon is a third-person MOBA with early access starting next week, which you can get into by buying a Founders Pack, I think they come at $20, me and Chris will be buying it as soon as we can :3. If you don't want to pay the full release is coming later in the year just after summer and will be freeee. It'll be released for PC and PS4, we'll be playing on the PS4 to get the most out of the graphics. Yadayada you don't want to hear me talk about it here take a look!

Trailer:

[MEDIA=youtube]Mly3hBQvHtI[/MEDIA]

Gameplay Trailer:

[MEDIA=youtube]vlVbYrDkRZA[/MEDIA]

https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/ for more

New trailer since then

[MEDIA=youtube]E4TbV0CGWJM[/MEDIA]

Also discovered it has crossplay! So PS4 players like myself can still play with PC players :)

Yea its probably going to be pretty cool :) Beats smite by a mile in my opinion

i am having fun with it as rampage

Kallari is the best come on man

Kallari is gud but glass cannon, useless once you use her throwing knife and ulti :P actually loving Gadget atm which I didn't expect, not crazy on her design but so OP you can solo a lane vs 3 and be alright.

If anyone feels like playing I'm either AetherNyx or Myrsari on there (one my PSN the other Epic acc, dunno which it uses) tho will be on PS4 so can't type or anything like that :)

AetherNyx Not found, Myrsari request sent :)

This is my 200th Post/Comment on a post and i wanted it to be about that. :D i have no reason to post so since im on this post ima ask "is this a good game?" cause i heard it was gonna be on PS4 soon or it is already. idk