SynZ0r

Simulator
Town of Salem Group?

8 posts in this topic

I wanna get a town of salem group together. nothing really big just to go on and play Town of Salem during the weekend. HMU if you would be interested in playing Town of Salem.

Town of Salem pro with a degree in bullshit psychology reporting in. I'm definitely game for some ToS bruf.

Town of Salem pro with a degree in bullshit psychology reporting in. I'm definitely game for some ToS bruf.

Awesome. We can start anytime then. With more people we can have more fun

Gamenight material here

my smite crew used to play ToS as a gamenight when we got bored of smite. so i agree. lmfao. its a great game to play. when you make a theme like everyone make your name after a fruit or something. make it something vulger. once you get the game going like that it gets good fast. lmfao

my smite crew used to play ToS as a gamenight when we got bored of smite. so i agree. lmfao. its a great game to play. when you make a theme like everyone make your name after a fruit or something. make it something vulger. once you get the game going like that it gets good fast. lmfao

We are playing Cards against humanity as saturdays gamenight :) 7pm gmt +1 come if u want :)

alright well if im not busy i will join i love that game.