Bagaren

MORE GAMENIGHTS (For Everyone)

9 posts in this topic

HEYO!

This post actually took me like 3 hours to make, no joke. I started with writing Heyo and then i lost all focus and watched How i met your mother for way too much time and i dont even like the show that much! Fuck it its meat and potatoes time!

What is going on this weekend you may ask weeheheeell my grandma is turning like 75 or something so Im going to a party on Friday buuut you know whats gonna happen Saturdaaaaay?

GAMENIGHT! SATURDAY! 7PM / 19:00 (GMT+1) basically central european time i think?

EVERYONE IS INVITED AND WE ARE PLAYING CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY

Cards against humanity is a super easy and fun browser based game and its all about being as offensive and retarded as possible so it should suit us perfectly right?! One person gets a sentence filled with blank spots and the other players get cards to fill that spot with. Simple set up but right of the bat insanity ensues.

Hope to see you all there!

Xoxo // Baggiebag

4 people like this

Oooooo I might be there! If I remember xD

I always forget about it :(

Oooooo I might be there! If I remember xD

I always forget about it :(

Be there! Set an alarm ^^

i love the idea so far <3 i can tell it's gonna be fun .

im my grandma

10/10 post, best grandma EU

1 person likes this

Hello fellow zGians.

I am very pleased to be informed about this upcoming gamenight where we shall engulf ourselves in the pleasures of Cards Against Humanity - is what I'd like to say. However, as we speak, something else is engulfing me, my soul, my very being. The Flame. From the Cinders the Old Lords rise again and it is I, the Unkindled, who beckons their call.

All my life I have been craving for this one moment, a time of darkness and disparity, where only one, desperate for suffering, can prevail. Thus is I and I do as I must. The realm of Souls has opened one last time and it is I who must follow.

tl;dr: I'll be there if I manage to stop playing Dark Souls 3

1 person likes this

10/10 post, best grandma EU

HAHA that was pretty funny