Ettudis

MMORPG
Need Niggaz for Black Desert (or Slave Simulator) Online.

15 posts in this topic

Title says it all, my old guild disbanded and my nigz from zg gotta be there for a Niu in times like this. I'm playing everyday (sort of) on Uno. Trying to level alts, but soloing in this game is a chore. I'd rather use my fellow zG members for my benefit in regards to party xp bonus.

After I help my mates help me, I'll help them and then we can just go kill everyone lvl 45+ that we see on sight.

BDO: the lullaby of the mmo world

BDO: the lullaby of the mmo world

Maz pls, English.

For non-intellectuals: it puts me to sleep

Title says it all, my old guild disbanded and my nigz from zg gotta be there for a Niu in times like this. I'm playing everyday (sort of) on Uno. Trying to level alts, but soloing in this game is a chore. I'd rather use my fellow zG members for my benefit in regards to party xp bonus.

After I help my mates help me, I'll help them and then we can just go kill everyone lvl 45+ that we see on sight.

I looked up this game today and it sounds really promising, but it costs 50 euro :C Do you still have guest passes?

I looked up this game today and it sounds really promising, but it costs 50 euro :C Do you still have guest passes?

50 is the Tryhard Package which I bought, you can buy it for 30. I'm more than willing to buy it for you if you can't afford it. Just bought it for my buddy

[uSER=424]@maz00[/uSER]

Maybe because the game is too complex for you :P

50 is the Tryhard Package which I bought, you can buy it for 30. I'm more than willing to buy it for you if you can't afford it. Just bought it for my buddy

[uSER=424]@maz00[/uSER]

Maybe because the game is too complex for you :P

Youre a generous man! But if it's 30, I can get it for myself ;) Do you play on EU doh?

EDIT: Nvm, just used magnificent forum function called profile! And seems like you're from NA. No premades then :C

Nah it's just boring n.n

Sandbox is not my cup of tea

Youre a generous man! But if it's 30, I can get it for myself ;) Do you play on EU doh?

EDIT: Nvm, just used magnificent forum function called profile! And seems like you're from NA. No premades then :C

NA / EU doesn't matter really. Daum EU is in EU. The English Server is just 3 with multiple channels.

I'm on Uno.

NA / EU doesn't matter really. Daum EU is in EU. The English Server is just 3 with multiple channels.

I'm on Uno.

So you're saying there are no NA servers? And everything is set up in EU?

So you're saying there are no NA servers? And everything is set up in EU?

Well this is how it is right now. From what I can tell unless they cut off displaying the EU servers entirely. In a sense only NA can see NA .-. Region Blocking or some shit idk.

I just have a bunch of EU guys on my server, but according the the Forums my server is NA.

EU invading Na confirmed.

1 person likes this

Well, I've bought the game and I'm playing on the third server (Austin? Smth like that). But it looks extremely confusing at the start, so much icons, indicators, messages and notifications :P Too much to handle.