Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrMath

Titanfall 2

2 posts in this topic

1465781234-titanfall-2.png

Titanfall 2 was finally released, and it gave me what I really wanted in the first game: context. It finally has a playable single player campaign (a bit short for my taste) that finally puts into context what we saw in the first game (who's sorry excuse for an innovative multiplayer-campaign where it could be completely disjointed was impossible to follow). This makes the game easier to relate to and actually understand what it is you're doing, if you're into that (I am) or you can go right into MP and shoot people and call in giant robots with no reason why (looking at you CoD kiddies).

Here are the Single-Player and Multiplayer Trailers. If you'd like to join me in this lovely gaming experience, add me on Origin, DrMathZG.

1 person likes this

We're playing this a ton right now! The single player was actually great which I wasn't expecting given the thrown-together plots most shooters seem to think qualifies for "story" but Titanfall 2 really outdid themselves after the half-assed attempt in the first game. The multiplayer is great too, you are quite gimped when you start out but after gradual unlocks things really start to get interesting - sadly my favourite titans from the SP (Brute and Expedition) aren't available in PvP (they would be too OP). Anyway I'm playing a lot but on PS4, so if anyone else fancies joining me and my bf (some oldies might remember [zG]s3n713n7) over there for some TF2 just throw my PSN (AetherNyx) a friend request :D

1 person likes this