Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maz00

New Discord Bot and Joinable Ranks

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I'd like to announce our newest addition to our Discord server: Dyno bot!

I've set up this little guy to allow our members to join or leave different roles from a set list. Now that we have grown at least a couple of inches taller (or centimeters for our metric enthusiasts), we should probably stop over-using the @everyone tag in the server, don't you think? That being said, the new ranks will allow our members to opt-in to specific announcements put out by staff, and we'd like to encourage those who have chosen to mute @everyone tags on our server to reenable it, so that we can get more important messages to you! We will also leave it up to our members to assign their own region as well. To add and delete yourself to and from a rank, you simply need to type !rank [rank name]. Please do this in the spam chat!

Also.. Dyno has music capabilities! Woo hoo! This means that I won't have to remember to put up the music bot I've been hosting during off times for a majority of our member base-BUT-it performs similarly to bots we've tested in the past in that it can get choppy every once in a while. The command list for the music part is simple, but it is an added perk, so please have fun with it. :)

Full set of commands can be found here: https://www.dynobot.net/commands.

List of ranks (Very subject to change, use !ranks command on discord to pull up an updated list) to start us off:

• Europe
  • North America
  • Oceania
  • Overwatch
  • League of Legends
  • Co-op (for misc. games)
  • Minna-chan (for Otaku Club)
2 people like this